9:00am Worship Service
11:00am Worship Service
(Bilingual English & Mandarin)
Gereja Methodist Subang Jaya (GMSJ) is local church situated in the commercial and education hub of SS15, Subang Jaya. GMSJ. GMSJ was officially inaugurated as a preaching point in September 1982.
In 1993, the Subang Jaya Preaching Point became a Local Church of the Chinese Annual Conference (CAC) and is known as Gereja Methodist Subang Jaya since then.
Worship Services & Congregation
Our Full Story
Gereja Methodist Subang Jaya or otherwise commonly known as GMSJ :
• September 1982 - officially inaugurated as a preaching point by Klang Chinese Methodist Church
• 1993 – gained approval as a Local Conference
• 1994 – started the preaching point – Ekklesia Methodist USJ (EMUSJ)… which became a Local Conference in 2001
• 2001 – big move into the current sanctuary in Unit W-1-3 & Unit W-2-3 Business Park West Wing, Subang Square
• 1st April 2001 – Dedication and Thanksgiving Service – a historic moment of GMSJ when the whole church celebrated with joy and gratitude to our ever faithful God.
Preaching Points Established
• 2nd January 2011 – Dedication Service for our preaching point Gereja Methodist Ara Damansara (GMAD)
• 15th June 2014 – Dedication Service for our 2nd preaching point Gereja Methodist Immanuel Banting (GMIB)
• 24th November 2019 - Inauguration Service for Putra Heights Methodist Church
Gereja Methodist Immanuel Banting (GMIB)
10.00am - BM-speaking worship service (Holy Communion on the 3rd Sunday)
Sunday School is on every Sunday afternoon
Putra Heights Methodist Church
9.00am - Bilingual worship service (Holy Communion on the 4th Sunday)